Yoga is not only an exercise of the body, but it also heals the mind. Forages, yoga has been used as a source to relax the muscles and detox the body of vices and toxins. A healthy body is a home to health and positivity. Every individual today seeks happiness and completeness, and this is the major struggle that people strive for. Yoga provides a solution to the tensions that accumulate in our minds throughout the day. Life with all of its complexities takes a toll on our health; we need to detox ourselves. There are many asanas that can be practiced to achieve calmness and peace.
( Cat cow pose )
These are playful poses that help you become happy and relaxed; some of them are:
• Cat-Cow Pose: This pose helps in controlling the dramatic ups and downs that occur in mind. It helps in sorting out the thoughts that arise in the brain at random. It also helps in calming down the nervous system and increases suppleness in the body. This pose helps positive energy to flow into the body.
• The Warrior II pose: This pose allows an active influx of energy and makes the person feel invincible. The positive energy flow allows confidence to be rebuilt and makes the person healthy mentally as well as physically.
• Dancer pose: This pose is full of grace and tranquility. It helps in balancing the mind and easing the pressure on the nerves. It helps in opening up the heart and allowing positive energy to flow in. This helps in ensuring tranquility.
• The Goddess pose: The goddess pose helps the person develop confidence and feel assured that they are in charge of their lives and their happiness. This reminds them that happiness is their birthright and they can grab it themselves by just allowing positivity to flow in and getting rid of their negativity and toxicity.
• Eagle pose: This pose allows the body to open up to the environment and to develop an active yet powerful energy flow. This helps in stretching the limbs and allowing positive vibes to set in.
Practicing yoga asana in peace and tranquility helps in maintaining the benefits that can be reaped from yoga. It is one powerful tool to clear mind and develop the required peace in the body. When the mind is sorted, concentration levels increase, and the person can focus in the best way possible.
A sane mind creates a healthy, supple body with fluid joint and muscle movements. Yoga is the perfect way to restore happiness and peace in life and maintain harmony with nature. Yoga is an excellent exercise for everyone, but some of the asanas need pre-asana as they help in opening up the body, the right way. The pre-required asana should be studied and practiced so that no medical condition develops. Some of the asanas is not suitable for people with heart conditions and diabetic condition, so due care must be taken.